1. I don’t have a smartphone. I feel bad thinking about buying a new phone everytime my 6-year-old buddy gets crazy. The foremost reason to have a smartphone is to take some quality impromptu snapshots and selfies (haha). I also need GPS but my Nexus 7 takes care of the GPS need now and I also prefer to use a real map (to easily get lost : P). Hence, I still don’t know if I need a new phone until my phone dies.
2. I don’t use leather. Yes, my belts, shoes, camera straps, bags… all are leather free. And because I don’t know how to tell the difference between real and faux leather, I avoid them altogether. When I was in Europe I didn’t wear leather boots. It sounds crazy but my feet didn’t feel the winter cold with just a pair of canvas sneakers : ). I have a pair of leather high-top sneakers which I didn’t realize they were leather until a few months after I’d bought them.
3. I don’t wear perfume but I like to buy perfumes as gifts for some people I love : )
4. I don’t wear high heels (but platform sneakers are okay) : D
5. I don’t like to judge people on first impressions. I prefer the idea that people are complex changeable creatures. We’re not fixed and many aspects in us are even unknown to ourselves. That’s why I’m not so keen on using labels and adjectives to describe someone. That makes conversations somewhat confusing but more interesting : )